OpenText Output Extender
Available both on-premises and in the cloud
OpenText™ Output Extender supports your organization’s Enterprise Information Management strategy by capturing output from enterprise resource planning (ERP), document composition, and legacy mainframe applications, transforming that content into desired formats, and then storing it in your repository of choice, where it can be managed and delivered electronically. Capture content from a wide range of report writers and ERP and legacy mainframe systems, including SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX, JD Edwards, and OpenText Communications Center without changing the source application. Supported formats include AFP, PCL, Metacode/DJDE, PostScript, line data, images, XML, and PDF.
Security and access controls ensure that anyone who needs to view and print reports or other output can do so, even if they don’t have access to the source application.
End users can access reports and other high-volume content in your repository directly or through a portal interface (OpenText Content Suite, Microsoft SharePoint, SAP, Oracle, and others), for a convenient and controllable single point of access, or to support business initiatives such as online statement presentment.
Output Extender is also available in the cloud. Output Extender, Cloud Edition is a secure and cost-effective managed service enabling organizations to implement a digital agenda through outsourced customer communications processing and enterprise report and output management.
- Browser-based delivery shortens deployment time
- Economical SaaS pricing model offers predictable costs and quick adjustment if needs change
- Lowers infrastructure costs and helps maximize capacity utilization
- Hosted cloud services reduce IT management responsibilities
- Easy to use, with minimal configuration and user-friendly interface
- Assures data privacy and security
- Provides the option of implementing accessibility in the cloud, helping governments and nonprofit agencies comply with “Cloud First” and similar policies