Automate Business Processes with Analytics
Workflow is the module for integrated management of all the stages in a marketing campaign. It uses the results of analytic models to automate key tasks within a campaign, such as triggering social or email outreach to specific customer groups based on predicted responses. It provide a 360º vision of customers, suppliers or staff, in order to understand responses better and help you make the right decisions.
With complete independence from IT, you can:
- Upload data
- Identify segments
- Select a target
- Design the campaign
- Identify the best channels for its launching
- Generate the campaign
- Maintain control through automatic monitoring
- Identify the micro-segments that register better responses and refocus the campaign on them
- Analyze the results
- Reuse the information by reloading all data and redefining segments for a new campaign
The Workflow feature allows you to harness your data to drive marketing campaigns intelligently by automating analytic algorithms and providing insight into every stage.
- Integrated Gantt view
- Control of the cost per action
- Systematic campaign planning
- Instant and intelligent segmentation
By integrating transactional data with campaign results, Workflow puts advanced analytics into action. It empowers you to create rich customer profiles with relevant variables, and select the most accurate targets for a campaign.
Using the Workflow function enables you to automate tasks, optimize business rules, systematize processes, and make collaborative decisions that Monitor key factors, detect variables out of the expected value or put data mining and predictive analysis techniques into practice, and trigger the appropriate action – all in real time
This will allow you to predict and anticipate any factor, facilitate the decision-making process, reduce risks and help your business to be more efficient and competitive.
The Benefits of Using Workflow
- Automate Tasks: Reduce your costs and boost business productivity by automating tasks
- Automate Processes: Businesses can reduce their dependence on manpower, becoming more predictable and able to focus on processes and systems.
- Optimize Business Rules and Best Practices: Gain more business efficiency by transforming best practices into rules.
- Monitor Relevant Variables Continuously: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are calculated in real time
- Plan and Distribute Analytical Results: The task planner function permits you to bookmark the selected analysis and publish the results across your organization according to the previously established security criteria.
- Anticipate and Reduce Risks: Based on business rules and predictive techniques, when a variable is not within the expected value and represents a risk for the business (i.e., tendency to abandon, possible fraudulent transaction, or activity fall), an action is automatically triggered.
- Collaborate on Decisions: Establish business rules, actions, and roles. When an action is triggered by an event or date, all participants cooperate in the process according to plan and contribute in moving forward to the next stage.
- Maximum security for both users and data including integrated LDAP, ACL for functions and data access, Data Protection Act, restricted access codes, expiration policy passwords, and log access.
The Advanced Analysis PUBLISH feature allows users to save reports, data sets and visualizations and share these assets with other users in any format, and any device.
- Detailed reports
Analysts publish their findings as reports to the iHub, where they can be scheduled and shared amongst a community of users. Analysts can also publish prepared and enriched data sets for ad-hoc users of iHub, who can use it to create their own dashboards and reports over the web, extending the value of the information and enabling action across the organization.
Load your own data for more context
OpenText Analytics allows you to load data from local and internet-based sources such as Excel spreadsheets and text files, as well as relational databases such as SQL Server and MySQL. Join data from multiple disparate sources to gain extra context and insight, all without requiring IT or a complicated ETL routine.