Upgrade Accelerator for Livelink & Content Server
By Syntergy Inc
Syntergy's Upgrade Accelerator for OpenText Content Server software gives you the capability to perform upgrades directly from older versions of Livelink and Content Server to the latest releases in a Single Hop with Zero Downtime.
Livelink and Content Server upgrades are complex projects. Upgrades force you to assess the state of the content you have, weighing business factors like size, relevance, integration and sensitivity in order to make decisions about what you want as well as need to bring into your new system. Upgrades also present a good opportunity to restructure your content to provide better management and discoverability, yet there is always pressure to complete upgrades as quickly as possible, regardless of potential feature and configuration incompatibilities between your source and destination systems.
Over a number of years, Syntergy has developed a proven upgrade methodology which includes the use of the Syntergy's Upgrade Accelerator for OpenText Content Server software. This approach gives you the capability to perform upgrades directly from older versions of Livelink and Content Server to the latest releases in a Single Hop (no need up "hop" through multiple version upgrades) with Zero Downtime.
- Perform uninterrupted, zero downtime upgrades for mission-critical systems
- Migrate directly from older versions of Livelink or Content Server in a single hop (no need to “hop” through multiple version upgrades) Keep content and structure in sync between old and new systems until target system is thoroughly validated
- Gradually migrate business units while other units continue to use the old system
- Take time to perform content cleansing & purging – only select specific folders, content and versions for the target system
- Refresh hardware, operating system or database vendor infrastructure without any downtime or interruptions to the users
Browsers: All standard browsers
Servers: Content Server Version 9.x and Content Server® 10.x, 16 on UNIX® and Windows®
Databases: Oracle®, SQL*Server®, SAP Hana (Future)