By Syntergy Inc
Director is a desktop application with an intuitive drag and drop user interface that focuses on data moving, category/attribute management, records management, bulk operations (document export, import, copy, etc.), permissions management, and reporting.
- Want to improve document find-ability, search, accessibility and navigation?
- Need to reorganize content as you improve your Information Architecture?
- Want to reduce the time IT or Content Server administrators spend classifying and organizing documents?
- Need support for cloud environments such as OpenText Cloud?
- Want all features available from the convenience of a desktop application?
Empower Content Managers: Do you have limited IT resources to keep Content Server organized? Distribute the workload to Content Managers with appropriate permissions to manage content and metadata.
Manage Content in the Cloud: Ready to migrate to the OpenText Cloud? Users can easily migrate data from the local file system to the OpenText Cloud via simple drag & drop operations. Simply connect to a Cloud server and copy data in either direction. No module installation required.
- Manage one or more Content Server instances from a centralized location
- Drag & Drop enabled interface Manage Categories and Attributes Manage Records Management Attributes and Holds
- Export and Import Capabilities Runs on 32 and 64 bit OS
- No Content Server modules to install
Operating System (Client): - Windows 10 - Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Windows Vista - Windows XP - Windows Server 2012 - Windows Server 2008 Servers: - Content Server 9.7.1 - Content Server 10.x - OpenText Cloud