eConnect for Right Fax
By Toshiba America Business Solutions
eConnect for RightFax is an embedded connector for Toshiba MFPs that allows users to fax documents directly into RightFax server.
With eConnect for RightFax, the user can effectively add RightFax faxing capability to the MFP without the need to purchase expensive embedded MFP fax kits. Some of the key features of the solution includes:
1. Single Sign On capability at the MFP panel - This feature allows eConnect users to login only once at the MFP front panel to access all MFP solutions. Without Single Sign On, users have to provide login credentials to the MFP and then again when launching eConnect for RightFax application.
2. Auditability - All faxing activities at Toshiba MFP will be logged and kept with RightFax system which will allow for a company to trace fax documents.
3. Access to RightFax Phonebook at the MFP panel - The RightFax address book gives users a convenient way to fax to a known user.This is the best option to avoid sending a fax to a wrong number.
4. Billing code input capability at MFP panel - eConnect users can enter Billing and Matter code to associate faxing activities to recover the cost of faxing.
5. Image preview option eConnect users can review images prior to faxing for additional validation step.
Operating System Requirements:
CPU: 2.5 GHz (Minimum) 3.0 GHz (Recommended)
Memory: 2.0 GB (Minimum) 6.0 GB (Recommended)
Hard Disk: 40GB (Minimum) 80 GB (Recommended)
RightFax Server Requirements: For RightFax Server 10.6 and higher, the RightFax Web Client must be installed.