1-7550 LiquidOffice On Demand
Have questions about training? Contact us
Duration: 3 daysThis course is intended for application developers, database administrators, Web developers, application support managers, consulting partners, desktop engineers, network engineers, software engineers, software integrators, and third-party integrators. This three-day class provides an introduction to the features and architecture of LiquidOffice. This course includes instruction on installation, MediaBin integration, forms design and publication, workflow design, routing, and business LiquidOffice. The On Demand course provides the course guide in licensed eBook format and 20 hours of self-paced, hands-on lab time to complete course exercises. The lab time can be used over the course of four weeks.
- Installation requirements and process
- Install, configure, and use the management console
- Create and publish with the form designer
- Configure data exports and perform ad-hoc routing
- Create and use workflows
- Install and use process studio to create workflows
- Perform server administration
- Integrate with MediaBin
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the features of LiquidOffice
- Describe the LiquidOffice components:
- APA Portal
- Web Desktop
- Process Studio
- Form Designer
- Management Console
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Integrate LiquidOffice with MediaBin
- Describe the Workflow process.
- List hardware and software requirements
- Discuss system architecture
- Install and configure LiquidOffice
- Provide an overview of APA Portal, Web Desktop, and Management Console
- Create Connect Agents
- Describe the LiquidOffice Client and Outlook Client installations
- Describe the single sign-on configuration process
- List the functionality of the Management Console
- Manage Users, Roles, Relationships, Profile Fields, Folders, Work Queues, and Connect Agents
- Install Forms Designer.
- Perform the publishing process
- Configure Exports on a form.
- Install and use the My Data Client.
- Configure ad-hoc routing.
- Create and use workflows.
- Create workflows with Process Studio.
- Perform server administration.
- View schedules and register for this option here: 1-7550 LiquidOffice
- On Demand
- Register below