1-7611 Exstream Advanced Designer v16.3
Duration: 5 days
OpenText 1-7611 Exstream Advanced Designer is an extension to the material covered in 1-7610 Exstream Designer.
This five-day instructor-led course provides a detailed exploration of the Exstream design and production environment. You will develop a thorough understanding of features used to produce complex account statements that accurately and effectively present customer transactional data, and configure data-related objects and logic so that your customer communications contain the correct information.
You will learn everything you need to know about tables to build the underlying structure of documents, how to properly link customer data and control output composition, and how to troubleshoot and resolve common problems in document designs.
The course provides you with ample opportunity to practice applying the knowledge presented. Throughout the course, you will complete a series of hands-on exercises that cover many of the typical scenarios you will encounter when designing statements for your organization.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use variable data to personalize customer communications.
- Create and map data files.
- Use XML data file objects, schemas, and XSLTs.
- Use logic in Exstream.
- Create tables using relativity and output control.
- Create section-based tables.
- Create tables using system, automatic and user sum variables.
- Use frame-based messaging.
- Use compose time settings and options.
- Use flow pages.
- Import external files and content.
- Design for responsive and accessible HTML output.
- Design for display on different devices.
- Test and debug your solutions.
- Advanced user