Courses & Workshops
Have questions about training? Contact us
ED165 - EnCase® eDiscovery for the Legal Team OnDemand
Duration: 8 Hours
This online course is designed to provide owners of the EnCase eDiscovery product with essential skills to maximize use. At the end of this course students will be able to create legal holds and manage custodians. The class provides participants with demonstrations of how to browse through collected electronically stored information and tagging content appropriately. Finally legal team members will be able to report on the status of e-discovery legal holds, collections, and reviewed data.
This course is intended for owners of EnCase eDiscovery who are corporate and government investigators. Class curriculum is designed to provide an overview of using the EnCase eDiscovery web interface to administer legal holds, customize collection and reviewing collected results.
Basic computer skills. Advance preparation for this course is not required.
Students attending this course will learn the following:
- The components installed and how they work together to run EnCase eDiscovery
- How to create and manage a case in EnCase eDiscovery
- How to create a legal hold with different question types
- How to manage a legal hold using reminders, escalations, and releases
- Assigning custodians to electronically stored information(ESI) targets
- Choosing criteria to complete collection of ESI through the web
- Reviewing and tagging collected data
- Reporting on the status of e-discovery legal holds, collections, and reviewed data
- 1. A desktop/laptop computer.
- Microsoft® Windows operating system is recommended.
- 2. Internet access
- 3. Latest Adobe® Flash Player software http://www.adobe.com
- 4. Latest Adobe Reader software http://www.adobe.com
- 5. Some courses offer the ability to conduct optional practical exercises on a remote workstation. A Web browser and the Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) are utilized to connect. Mac OSX workaround is available, but not supported.
- 6. The ability to install Web browser plugins:
- Portwise Access Client (http://download.guidancesoftware.com/Zgqb5YGxzaJE/nGG7Yszu+sHXjjkeAcQZs9FXtBTeXLdncrEeYnYVg==)
- ActiveX or Java™ (depending on Web browser used)
***Passport students may only be registered in two (2) OnDemand courses concurrently
You are registering for an online class. EnCase OnDemand Courses can be accessed online 24/7.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Training materials for this course, including the ED165 - EnCase eDiscovery for the Legal Team OnDemand student manual, will be sent electronically. MANUALS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY ELECTRONICALLY. PHYSICAL COPIES OF MANUALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE WITH TRAINING OnDEMAND COURSES.
|Per Student Online||€||562.95|
|Per Student Online||GBP||493.45|
|Per Student Online||USD||695.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Web-based||ED165 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||Web-based||695.00||Add to Cart|