Courses & Workshops
Have questions about training? Contact us
ED290 - EnCase® eDiscovery Training
Duration: 4 Days
This hands-on course addresses the rapidly increasing need for electronic discovery in the corporate arena. Today’s business litigation almost always involves some form of electronic evidence discovery (e-discovery). In many cases electronic mail, documents or other digital files are the clearest forms of evidence. This course provides instruction on using EnCase eDiscovery to efficiently gather and process electronic data.
Delivery method: Group-Live. NASBA defined level: advanced.
CPE Credits - 32
This course is intended for anyone who would like to substantially impact the cost and efficiency of their organization’s e-discovery process. Students should either own EnCase eDiscovery or be exploring the purchase of the product. While this course covers certain aspects of e-discovery that are independent of EnCase®, this course is intended to show students how the EnCase eDiscovery solutions can enhance the process.
THIS COURSE FOCUSES SPECIFICALLY ON THE EnCASE eDISCOVERY SOFTWARE. THE CLASS IS ONLY RELEVANT TO INDIVIDUALS WHO OWN THIS SOLUTION OR ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING PURCHASING IT.
This course provides in-depth instruction on the e-discovery process, including:
- Students will learn the components of the e-discovery process and how the process scales from addressing small to enterprise-wide discovery
- Students will learn how to plan and prepare for an effective, comprehensive discovery
- Students will learn that by using EnCase eDiscovery, they can ensure an accurate e-discovery process while drastically reducing the time and financial impact currently associated with the process
- Students will learn about such topics as:
- Identifying custodians of Electronically Stored information (ESI)
- Crafting efficient search terms and conditions
- Network acquisitions of appropriate data
- Electronic mail handling and extraction
- Once the data has been acquired, students will learn appropriate processing methods, including how to create load files for industry-standard attorney review platforms such as those offered by Concordance and Summation or any platform, that supports EDRMs XML format
- Students will learn how to manage, identify, collect, process, and deduplicate ESI in addition to creating load files within an integrated system
- Students will learn how to create and produce the various reports essential to a complete e-discovery examination
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€||2,713.50|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,378.50|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,350.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 06, 2018||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Eastern Time||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 06, 2018||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||GSI-Washington, DC||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Feb 05, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Pacific Time||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Feb 05, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||GSI-Pasadena||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Mar 26, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||GSI-Washington, DC||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Mar 26, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Eastern Time||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 25, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||GSI-Pasadena||3,350.00||Add to Cart|
|Jun 25, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase® eDiscover||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Pacific Time||3,350.00||Add to Cart|