ED290 - EnCase™ eDiscovery Training
Duration: 4 Days
This hands-on course addresses the rapidly increasing need for electronic discovery in the corporate arena. Today’s business litigation almost always involves some form of electronic evidence discovery. In many cases electronic mail, documents or other digital files are the clearest forms of evidence. This course provides instruction on using OpenText™ EnCase™ eDiscovery to efficiently gather and process electronic data.
Delivery method: Group-Live. NASBA defined level: advanced.
CPE Credits - 32
This course is intended for anyone who would like to substantially impact the cost and efficiency of their organization’s electronic discovery process. Students should either own EnCase eDiscovery or be exploring the purchase of the product. While this course covers certain aspects of electronic discovery that are independent of EnCase, this course is intended to show students how the EnCase eDiscovery solutions can enhance the process.
PrerequisitesTHIS COURSE FOCUSES SPECIFICALLY ON THE EnCASE eDISCOVERY SOFTWARE. THE CLASS IS ONLY RELEVANT TO INDIVIDUALS WHO OWN THIS SOLUTION OR ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING PURCHASING IT.
This course provides in-depth instruction on the e-discovery process, including:
- Students will learn the components of the electronic discovery process and how the process scales from addressing small to enterprise-wide discovery
- Students will learn how to plan and prepare for an effective, comprehensive discovery
- Students will learn that by using EnCase eDiscovery, they can ensure an accurate electronic discovery process while drastically reducing the time and financial impact currently associated with the process
- Students will learn about such topics as:
- Identifying custodians of Electronically Stored information (ESI)
- Crafting efficient search terms and conditions
- Network acquisitions of appropriate data
- Electronic mail handling and extraction
- Once the data has been acquired, students will learn appropriate processing methods, including how to create load files for industry-standard attorney review platforms such as those offered by Concordance and Summation or any platform, that supports EDRMs XML format
- Students will learn how to manage, identify, collect, process, and deduplicate ESI in addition to creating load files within an integrated system
- Students will learn how to create and produce the various reports essential to a complete electronic discovery examination
|Date||Course type||Course name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Feb 05, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase eDiscovery||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Pacific Time||3,350.00||Add to cart|
|Feb 05, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase eDiscovery||English||GSI-Pasadena, CA||3,350.00||Add to cart|
|Mar 26, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase eDiscovery||English||GSI-Washington, DC||3,350.00||Add to cart|
|Mar 26, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase eDiscovery||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Eastern Time||3,350.00||Add to cart|
|Jun 25, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase eDiscovery||English||GSI-Pasadena, CA||3,350.00||Add to cart|
|Jun 25, 2019||On-site||ED290 - EnCase eDiscovery||English||Virtual Classroom - North America GSI Pacific Time||3,350.00||Add to cart|