3-7523 TeamSite System Administration v16.2
Duration: 2 days
This course is intended for administrators. This two-day class covers the skills and knowledge needed to configure, customize, and perform routine maintenance for TeamSite. Topics include administration of user access, content loading and storage, and processes, as well as administration of metadata, workflows, and templates.
- Administering metadata
- Adding workflows to TeamSite
- Creating and managing users and groups
- Creating and managing roles
- Using LDAP and other access functionality
- Creating and managing branches
- Creating and managing workareas
- Content Store maintenance and backup
- TeamSite architecture and processes
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use ContentCenter Professional, Administration Console, Experience Studio, and command-line tools to perform administration tasks.
- Modify TeamSite to use the desired set of metadata fields for a directory or file on the path, name, or file extension.
- Change and end workflows.
- Set required role and branch permissions.
- Publish a workflow model.
- Make a workflow available in TeamSite.
- Test and debug workflows.
- Add users to TeamSite.
- Create TeamSite groups.
- Add users and groups to a group.
- Create and modify roles.
- Delete Roles.
- List user roles and file permissions.
- Limit domains used for authentication and group membership.
- Bulk change ownership of files and directories.
- Configure email support.
- Understand how to Integrate and use LDAP directories.
- Create branches.
- Configure branch users and roles.
- Configure branch security.
- Create and maintain workareas.
- Upload and organize content.
- Set content permissions.
- Configure the proxy server
- Automatically set directory and file permissions
- Localize TeamSite and CC Pro
- Manage licenses
- 1-7522 Using TeamSite 16.2
- Must be proficient with TeamSite ContentCenter Professional (CCPro).
- Should have experience with file operations such as folder navigation, copy, rename, and delete. Should have experience with a web browser. Should be familiar with web concepts such as HTML, pages, links, and basic XML concepts. Should have an understanding of HTML and XML syntax rules. Must be able to edit XML documents using proper XML formatting.
|Date||Course type||Course name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Feb 20, 2020||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||1,400.00||Add to cart|
|Feb 20, 2020||On-site||English||Stockholm - OpenText||11,800.00||Add to cart|
|Feb 20, 2020||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - UK||1,100.00||Add to cart|
|May 14, 2020||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||1,600.00||Add to cart|
|May 14, 2020||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - South Africa||14,400.00||Add to cart|
|May 14, 2020||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Finland||1,400.00||Add to cart|