3-0127 OpenText Content Server Schema and Report Fundamentals v16.2.4
Duration: 2 days
Understand the Content Server schema and the relationships among various tables. Learn to write complex SQL queries and LiveReports to extract information from core Content Server tables and from Users/Groups, custom Attributes, Notifications, eLink, and Workflows.
- Locate many types of Content Server data within the database and plan sophisticated reports.
- Write simple and complex SQL queries and LiveReports to retrieve information about Content Server content, permissions, attributes, users/groups, workflows, and many other types of content
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Write SQL queries and LiveReports to retrieve information about users, groups, notification, form data and workflow details, and other Content Server items
- Write useful SQL and LiveReports using DBMS-specific functions and views
- Locate resources for querying workflow and form data, as well as use LiveReports within custom Content Server interfaces
|Date||Course type||Course name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Oct 28, 2019||On-site||3-0127||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to cart|
|Nov 13, 2019||On-site||3-0127||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to cart|
|Nov 25, 2019||On-site||3-0127||English||Ottawa, ON - OpenText||1,790.00||Add to cart|
|Dec 16, 2019||On-site||3-0127||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to cart|
|Jan 22, 2020||On-site||3-0127||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to cart|
|Jun 09, 2020||On-site||3-0127||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to cart|