4-8206 Captiva 7.6 Designer On Demand
Duration: 3 days
In this course, students will learn the power and intricacies of Captiva Designer. Labs are presented requiring students to analyze unique process specifications, as they would encounter in a production environment, and create production quality processes.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Perform the process development lifecycle
- Use Captiva Designer Configuration Tools
- Design processes for different production-like requirements
- Using given business requirements, create Captiva Capture processes using CaptureFlow Designer
- Develop and deploy custom .NET code assemblies for error handling and tree manipulation
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 4-8206 Captiva 7.6 Designer On Demand
- 3-8201 – Captiva Fundamentals and Administration
- Experience with .NET programming, especially VB.NET or C#