1-8411 Documentum Life Sciences Fundamentals v3.1
Duration: 2 days
The Documentum for Life Sciences solution suite enables Life Sciences companies to manage both controlled and uncontrolled documents within a regulated environment in a secure Documentum repository.
The solution provides a structured organization to content leveraging the DIA EDM Reference Model. The Reference Model is expanded to provide for Quality & Manufacturing document types that extend beyond the release scope version 1.0, February 10, 2010 of the Reference Model.
The Research and Development solution accelerates the creation, review, and approval of regulatory submission documentation. To ensure adherence to industry standards and improve overall productivity, the solution provides predefined taxonomies and business process rules.
The requirements are implemented primarily through standard Documentum and D2 configurations.
The Life Sciences Fundamentals course provides a comprehensive functional and configuration overview for the Life Sciences solution suite. Starting with application installation, participants will continue by exploring basic application configuration, document creation, and exploration of Life Sciences workflows, lifecycles, auditing, and search features.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the features and benefits of the Life Sciences solution suite
- Describe the scope of the solution
- Explain control categories
- Create controlled documents
- Route documents for review and approval
- Search for documents
- Describe change request behavior
- Perform controlled printing
- Perform additional configurations
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.