3-8032 Documentum Connector for SharePoint Administration v7.0 On Demand
Duration: 1 day
Microsoft SharePoint has been widely adopted by companies of all types, enabling users to locate, access, collaborate, and act on critical business information. The need for a supporting ECM platform to manage business processes, compliance, and archiving information requirements is well-documented. For process workers with complex integration needs, who process higher content volumes or require a more customizable interface, an extensible tool is essential. Documentum Connector for SharePoint is a component-based architecture that maximizes the agility of Documentum SharePoint integration.
In this course, students learn how to install and configure the DC4SP (Documentum Connector for Microsoft SharePoint) product, as well as some basic troubleshooting techniques.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Documentum Connector for Microsoft SharePoint including use cases and architecture
- Describe the Installation Requirements
- Install the Documentum Connector for Microsoft SharePoint
- Add Web Parts
- Configure the Connector
- View schedules and register for this option here: 3-8032 Documentum Connector for SharePoint Administration
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register below