3-8013 Documentum Composer 6.6 On Demand
Duration: 1 day
This course introduces Documentum Composer and provides the knowledge required to create and configure custom projects containing alias sets, permission sets, custom types, and lifecycles. The course also teaches how to install projects in a repository.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe Composer
- Define artifacts and projects
- Install and configure Composer
- Create and configure:Projects, Alias sets, Permissions sets, Custom types, Lifecycles
- Install Composer projects
- Instructor Led
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 3-8010 Documentum Technical Fundamentals On Demand
- 3-8010 – Documentum Technical Fundamentals