3-8311 Document Sciences: xPression 4 Enterprise Application Integration v4
Duration: 1 day
This class delivers an overview of the xPression architecture while discussing and demonstrating common integration strategies. You will learn about the makeup of the server, and how the different xPression components and products interact. Additionally, this class covers Integration with xPression Framework, QuickDoc, and the DevKit web services. This class also provides many hands-on exercises covering Document Creation, Optional Paragraphs, QuickDoc web services, C# xPression Framework coding using the Interactive Document Development Kit, and dynamically controlling output profiles.
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- 3-8310 Document Sciences: xPression 4.x Admin Track - Enterprise Edition
- Intermediate understanding of the following:
- Relational Databases such as Oracle, or DB2, or SQL Server
- Application Server based applications
- XML and XML schemas
- Visual C# (Visual C-Sharp) and Web Services
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft® Windows 2000 or higher