4-8601 xCP Designer v2.2 On Demand
Duration: 5 days
Documentum xCP is a flexible development platform for automating complex, information-intensive processes to drive better business decisions. xCP provides a simple, scalable technology for rapid, repeatable application development and deployment of cloud-ready solutions that can be adapted as needs evolve.
This course will enable you to develop and deploy an xCP 2.x application using xCP 2.x Designer and the xCP Runtime. xCP Designer is a unified tool for configuring rich case applications. The xCP Runtime is the modern user interface that makes use of REST services.
In this course, you will configure a new application that makes use of most of the concepts available in xCP 2.x. The sample application will handle the management of automobile insurance policies and their related vehicle information, as well as the processing of claims against those policies.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and use cases for xCP 2.x
- Identify elements of the xCP 2.x architecture
- Describe how to deploy an xCP 2.x application
- Configure a basic application using xCP Designer
- Public: See scheduled public classes below
- Private: Email Us for information on how you can arrange a private class.
- On Demand
- Register for this option here: 4-8601 xCP Designer On Demand
- Working knowledge of the Documentum Content Server platform, including Documentum Administrator and User Management
- Working knowledge of business process design