2-6152 Administering Big Data Analytics
Duration: 1 day
This course describes the general features of the Big Data Analytics administration application and related operational tasks, as well as, the components architecture and how to install it.
This is a highly interactive, instructor led class providing many opportunities for students to ask questions, explore new areas, and receive help from the instructor as they work through the exercises.
- Installing BIRT Analytics
- Understanding BIRT Analytics architecture
- Preparing to install BIRT Analytics
- Administering BIRT Analytics
- Configuring security
- Reviewing application logs
- Defining sensitive data
- Synchronizing the application database
- emoving temporal information
- Configuring system options
- Monitoring use
Who Should Attend? Technical staff in charge of administering and installing BIRT Analytics components.