3-6105 Managing the iHub System
Duration: 2 days
This course teaches students to use OpenText's web-based iHub Visualization and System Consoles to manage the iHub reporting systems. The course focuses on the installation, configuration and management of iHub in both standalone server and clustered server configurations. After completing this course, students will be able to schedule report generation, manage reports in a report encyclopedia, manage users, connect to various data sources and backup/restore the Report Encyclopedia.
Each student receives a comprehensive course manual, which functions both as a workbook during class, and as a detailed reference guide once the class is completed.
- iHub System architecture overview
- Installing the iHub
- Configuring the iHub for standalone and clustered environments
- Understanding the primary server processes
- General server administration tasks
- Working with locales for international reporting
- Using the iHub logging functions
- Setting up and administering the Report Encyclopedia's structure and contents
- Integration using Actuate's Open Security feature
- Auto-archiving and online backup
iHub Server Administrators
PrerequisitesAttendance in the Working with BIRT Report Designer class and familiarity with the Microsoft Windows platform and networking concepts is recommended, but not required.
|Date||Course type||Course name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jan 30, 2020||On-site||Managing iHub||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to cart|
|Mar 05, 2020||On-site||Managing iHub||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to cart|
|Mar 26, 2020||On-site||Managing iHub||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||1,790.00||Add to cart|