Courses & Workshops
4-4905 OpenText Process Platform Fundamentals
Duration: 5 days
This course will introduce students to the foundation of the OpenText Process Platform. They will learn the core concepts from basic administration to development. All of these concepts are embedded in many hands-on exercises.
- User Interface
- Application Management
- Business Process Management / Case Management
- Developing Processes
- Web Services and the SOA Grid
- Developing Web Services
- Developing User Interfaces
- Business Activity Monitoring
- Modeling Data
- Business Logic
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- List the capabilities of the platform
- Build a simple solution on the platform
- Set up a development environment
- Design and model a BPM and Case Model
- Deploy existing Web Services
- Develop Web Services
- Develop User Interfaces based on XForms
- Model XML Schemas
- Develop Data Transformations
- Develop Business Rules
- Develop a Worklow solution
- Design basic BAM Dashboards
Developers, Implementers, Architects
None. Familiarity with XML, Web Services and related technologies is beneficial.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - Benelux||15,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||22,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.