Courses & Workshops
4-4907 OpenText Cordys Developing Processes 10.6
Duration: 3 days
This course teaches students how to technically implement advanced business processes in Cordys. Students also learn how to apply the best practices and standards.
- Modeling Constructs
- Designing Processes
- Message Map
- Service Design
- Human Interaction
- Advanced Implementations
Process Modelers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
OpenText Cordys Fundamentals
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concepts of and use the various BPM constructs
- Make assignments in the Message Map
- Apply Contract First design
- Use inter-process communication
- Use Advanced Data Transformations
- Use and develop main and sub processes
- Use and create advanced XPath expressions
- Debug business processes and expressions
- Use Task Services in a BPM
- Work with attachments in BPMs
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - Nordic||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||13,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.