3-4904 OpenText Cordys Cloud Provisioning
Duration: 3 days
This course is a must for people that need to maintain an OpenText Cordys Cloud environment using OpenText Cordys Cloud Provisioning and for the people who will build components for the provisioning environment like provisioning business processes, user interfaces, etc. During the course an OpenText Cordys cloud environment is configured and all aspects around provisioning will be studied.
- Cloud Computing introduction
- Provisioning Model
Cloud Administrators, Developers who will develop content for cloud provisioning, Architects.
Note that for Administrators the OpenText Cordys Administration course is recommended as Cloud Provisioning extents on OpenText Cordys. For developers, development courses like OpenText Cordys Developing Processes and User Interfaces are recommended as this course only focusses on the Provisioning related aspects.
Course Objectives: On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of Cloud Provisioning
- Setup and configure OpenText Cordys Cloud Provisioning
- Register applications and create collections
- Explain, configure, optimize and troubleshoot the provisioning engine
- Explain the architecture of Cloud Provisioning
- Administer the various domains in Cloud Provisioning
- Configure Application Provisioning BPMs
- Provide metering data