1-1402-eL Using OpenText Email Archiving & Management for Microsoft Outlook
Have questions about training? Contact us
Duration: 1 hour
OpenText eLearning offers you the flexibility to log in at your convenience - to learn at your own pace - right from your web browser. This course covers the essential concepts of using Email Archiving.
- Archiving and working with archived e-mails
- Searching for archived e-mails
- Sharing e-mails with colleagues
- Working with archived e-mails via Web Browsers and Outlook Web Access
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate the various user interfaces
- Archive and retrieve e-mails
- Search for archived e-mails
- Access archived e-mails when working off-line
PrerequisitesA working familiarity with navigating Web pages and Micorsoft Outlook.