Courses & Workshops
3-2030 SAP Portal Content Management (PCM) by OpenText Configuration and Administration
Duration: 2 days
This two-day hands-on course is designed for SAP NetWeaver Portal administrators who plan to take advantage of the SAP Portal Content Management by OpenText solution extension in their SAP NetWeaver Portal implementations to streamline their content management processes. This course will introduce participants to the technologies that make up SAP Portal Content Management by OpenText (PCM) including SAP NetWeaver Portal, OpenText Enterprise Library, and much more.
This session is geared to current and future PCM Solution and Implementation Consultants, Project Team Leaders, and Administrators. This course includes an overview of the many components of PCM, a technical dive, and an online examination.
- PCM value propositions and introduction to the functional components of PCM
- Technical dive into how PCM relates to SAP NetWeaver Portal and Enterprise Workspaces
- Configure features of PCM, an installation overview, troubleshooting, and more
- Finally, test your knowledge with an online exam to become PCM certified
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain PCM value proposition with special attention to SAP NetWeaver Portal and Enterprise Workspace Users.
- Describe the functional components of PCM including SAP and OpenText products.
- Explain the components of SAP NetWeaver Portal and Enterprise Workspace to a higher level of technical detail.
- Configure features of PCM including Document Management, Collaboration, Workflows, Consistent Rights Handling
- Describe an overview of the PCM installation and troubleshooting
- Take an online exam to become PCM certified
Intermediate Solution and Implementation Consultants, Project Team Members, and Administrators
Familiarity with OpenText Enterprise Library, SAP NetWeaver Portal and Enterprise Workspaces would be helpful but is not necessary.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.