Courses & Workshops
3-2031 SAP Portal Site Management (PSM) by OpenText Configuration and Administration
Duration: 4 days
This four-day hands-on course is designed for SAP NetWeaver Portal administrators who plan to take advantage of the SAP Portal Site Management by OpenText solution extension in their SAP NetWeaver Portal implementations to manage their portals using Web Content Management technologies. This course will introduce participants to the technologies that make up Portal Site Management including OpenText Delivery Server, Enterprise Library, and much more.
This session is geared to current and future PSM Solution and Implementation Consultants, Project Builders, and Administrators. This course includes an overview of the many components of PSM, Project Builders, a technical dive, and an online examination.
- PSM value proposition and an introduction to its architecture and functional components
- Using OpenText Management Server and OpenText Delivery Server
- Technical Dive into SAP NetWeaver and Enterprise Workspaces
- PSM installation overview, troubleshooting, and features
- Finally, test your knowledge with an online exam to become a certified PSM expert
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain PSM value proposition.
- Describe the functional components of PSM including SAP and OpenText products.
- Explain the components of SAP NetWeaver Portal and Enterprise Workspace to a higher level of technical detail.
- Leverage features of OpenText Management Server and OpenText Delivery Server
- Describe an overview of the PSM features, installation and troubleshooting
- Take an online exam to become a certified PSM expert
Intermediate Solution and Implementation Consultants, Project Builders, and Administrators
Familiarity with OpenText Enterprise Library and SAP NetWeaver Portal would be helpful but is not necessary.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||18,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.