1-4301-eL OpenText ProVision Overview
Duration: .5 days
After completion of the one-half day e-learning course, the participants will have a general understanding of the basic concepts behind and structure of ProVision.
Specific outcomes include the ability to:
- Articulate the benefits of using ProVision
- Describe the basic ProVision structure
- Read and understand a basic workflow model created in ProVision
- Begin an assessment of your organization’s maturity in business process or architectural modeling
- Create a personal ‘Next Steps’ plan
- Business benefits of using ProVision
- Who uses?
- For what purposes?
- What are the results?
- ProVision basics
- Types of objects
- Sharing and reusing objects
- Notebooks and repositories
- Accessing and reviewing models
- Published models
- Accessing models in KE
- Reading a workflow mode (following a process flow)
- Key practices to assure success
- Tool Usage
- Repository & Model Mangement
- User Support
- Education & Training
- Modeling Conventions
- Your next steps
- Metastorm BPM 9 Terminology and Concepts
- Standard Metastorm BPM 9 Architecture
- Navigation of the Metastorm BPM Web Client
Managers, Project Managers, Team Leads or anyone who needs to understand the capabilities of ProVision. Business Analysts, Modelers, and others who will be learning how to use ProVision through other classes, on-the-job-training or mentoring.