2-3112-eL Introduction to OpenText Process360 - CBT
Duration: 4 hours
Foundation training for students wishing to undertake the OpenText Process360 Developers and Administrators program. This computer based on-demand course provides foundational material on the OpenText Process360 product suite to get the learner started with the basics concepts and skills to build and manage a OpenText Process360 system.
Process360 Overview and Course Introduction:
- Introduction to Process360
- Persona-based Business Process Management and the solutions provided by Global 360 to address today's common business challenges.
- Process360 Product Overview
- Builder Persona: Business Analyst
- Builder Persona: Building Process Maps with designerView
- Builder Persona: adminView Basics
- Participant Persona for building applications
- Manager Persona: Supervisor
- Wrap Up & Glossary
NOTE: Logins are valid for 12 months. For 10 or more eLearning accounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted pricing!
Suited for: Strategist (Business Architect, Strategist, Consultant) Builder (Analyst, Developer, Apps manager)