1-3701-eL Using OpenText StreamServe Correspondence Management
Duration: Self paced
Targeted and personalized customer correspondence is a time consuming process with typically manual handling and with little integration with transactional document processing.
With StreamServe Correspondence Management, non-IT users can add personalized contents to customer correspondence, including offers, campaigns, and targeted messages - using web-based tools.
- Compose personalized batch documents using Composition Center
- Compose a individualized letter using Ad-Hoc Correspondence
- Review, approve or reject letters using Correspondence Reviewer
On completion of this course, participants should be able to...
- Identify Correspondence Management components
- Build a document definition in Composition Center
- Write personalized text in Composition Center
- Add personalized text to a document definition
- Add images to a document definition
Business users, Marketing personnel, Managers