3-3741 OpenText StreamServe with Lawson M3
Duration: Self paced
OverviewThe M3 Output Pack adds all document handling features of StreamServe to your M3 system. This is a tight integration with which you manage common challenges such as manual steps required in the document handling process, hardcoded document layouts making it hard to meet the changing requirements of customers and organizations, and the need for separate hardware for different output channels. Do you know how to make the most out of your M3 Output Pack?
Lawson M3 Output pack automatically collects data from M3, applies your desired design, and distributes the output. Multi-channel distribution supports the processes, and different languages are automatically applied to the documents. Nothing is hard-coded, enabling dynamic sales and marketing messages to be used on the documents. With the Output Pack M3 can connect to printers, faxes and archiving systems, as well as produce Excel reports, apply enveloping cross-border electronic invoicing and much more.Highlights
- Complete walk-through of the M3 Output Pack template project
- Adapt your own document designs.
- Best practices for system adjustment and deployment
On completion of this course, participants should be able to...
- Understand the Lawson M3 Output solution components
- Understand the structure of the M3 template project
- Understand the specifics of the M3 Output pack and how it relates to StreamServe
- Prepare the template project for operational changes, such as new input data and printers being added the network
- Understand best practice for export and deployment
- Apply troubleshooting methods
Consultants, Project managers, Functional and technical designers, Developers