Courses & Workshops
1-2900 OpenText Semantic Navigation Introduction
Duration: 1 day
Understanding the implementation and usage of Open Text Semantic Navigation. Built for your online business, Open Text Semantic Navigation (OTSN) is a flexible and powerful search-driven content delivery platform with natively embedded Open Text Content Analytics Engine. It is specifically built to meet rapidly evolving online business requirements while supporting online revenue models.
By the end of the course you will understand how Semantic Navigation:
- Automates Metadata Extraction
- Offers a Rich Facet Environment
- Provides Rapid Deployment with Themes & Widgets
- Enhances your SEO Strategy
- Simplifies administration with a Intuitive Management Console
- Eases of Integration
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider these other, more advanced courses:
- 4-2902 OTSN Document Ingestion
- 4-2903 OTSN Engine & Management Console
- 4-2904 OTSN Advanced Ingestion & Broker Configuration
- 4-2905 OTSN Presentation Framework: Front-End & Widget Templates
- 3-2901 OTSN System Administration & Integration
OpenText Semantic Navigation Introduction is a general audience course for everyone who will touch OTSN in a Web Marketing or Information Management role. Recommended for: Online Marketer, Web Integrator, System Administrator, SEO Expert, Project Manager, Business Owner.
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||2,995.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||650.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.