Courses & Workshops
4-1529 Web Site Management Delivery Server Bootcamp (formerly 528)
Duration: 5 days
This course is a bootcamp designed to provide project managers and builders knowledge of the complete WSDS project lifecycle and best practices for implementation and with the complete technical knowledge needed to incorporate the personalization, search, and integration capabilities of Web Solutions Delivery Server into Web sites. Students will learn how to assess personnel roles, develop project timelines and plan for project rollout and maintenance. Students will also receive an overview of the technical basics of WSDS project architecture.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Be familiar Delivery Server architecture.
- Provide detailed documentation for intended functionality.
- Assess user and group roles for content delivery.
- Understand Delivery Server architecture and integration with other Web Solutions products.
- Manage people involved in the Delivery Server implementations.
- Understand the terms and concepts of Delivery Server.
- Set up project diagrams and identify project dependencies.
- Understand the project lifecycle and developing a Delivery Server implementation timeline.
- Migrate existing websites into Delivery Server.
- Add implicit and explicit personalization to a web site.
- Add search functionality to a web site.
- Add information and functionality from external applications to a web site.
- Maintain user profile information Incorporate content managed by Web Solutions Management Server.
- Allow content to be restricted based on a user's profile.
- Improve application performance through tuning and caching.
- Use a methodical approach to troubleshoot Delivery Server applications.
This course is targeted to developers responsible for building Web sites delivered by Web Solutions Delivery Server. Students must be experienced Web developers, proficient in Web Solutions Management Server and XML.
Familiarity with Internet technologies such as HTML and XML as well as basic knowledge of XSLT and concepts of personalization is advised.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.