4-3427 Content Delivery Development with Web Experience Management v16
Duration: 4 Days
This four-day course is intended for individuals responsible for the design and development of a comprehensive content management and delivery web application.
The course presents concepts and practical examples to assist in delivering content to customers. It also provides information on the necessary prerequisites that must be completed on the Management stage using the Management Console, along with code for retrieving and displaying channels and content, and covers in detail the process for building and deploying web applications form Web Experience Management.
The course also covers how to build a delivery application and publish content, specifically using Dynamic Portal and Dynamic Site delivery functionality.
- Dive into the technical details of how to build applications to efficiently deliver content to customers
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Web Experience Management Architecture
- Define basic Web Experience Management components
- Build a Web Experience development environment
- Considerations for Content Delivery
- Programmatically retrieve Channels, Categories and Content
- Create Search Queries and use Search Filters
- Work with Stage Caching
- Build and deploy Web Applications
- Define Dynamic Site & Dynamic Portal concepts
- Identify and define Content Delivery Presentation concepts
- Create a site using Dynamic Site Module
- Create a site using Dynamic Portal Module
Application Architects, Enterprise Application and Site Developers
PrerequisitesYou should have experience using the following technologies:
- J2EE platform/Java programming language
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) and servlets
- Sun Java Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)