1-3402-eL VCM for Advanced Users - Self Paced (eL1342)
Duration: 2 hours
This 2 hour course delivers valuable VCM knowledge by introducing Power Users, Supervisors and Managers to advanced VCM tasks.
A critical piece in achieving your business efficiency goals, this online self-paced course helps ensure that your end users have role-based knowledge to support, adopt and successfully leverage your VCM implementation while achieving a greater return on your technology investment. Information is reinforced with demonstration movies and quick-reference job aids facilitate knowledge transfer and work-embedded learning.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Create friendly URLs.
- Filter search results and tasks on the Personal Homepage.
- Explain content management concepts, such as sites, channels and projects.
- Use the Personal Homepage feature to organize and initiate tasks.
- Conduct and save searches within the VCM repository
- Start a workflow and track workflow tasks Navigate the site/channel hierarchy.
- Use Quick Actions to accelerate common tasks.
- Create shortcuts to projects, sites, channels, content items and static files.
- Navigate the site/channel hierarchy.
- Version content items and static files.
- Create and classify content.
- Protect content by locking it.
- Associate content to channels.
- Publish and unpublish content.
- Manage roles and capabilities.
- Associate groups of users with roles to enable them to perform specific tasks.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider this course:
- 1341 VCM for Content Contributors
Business users, Content contributors