1-3401-eL VCM for Content Contributors - Self Paced (formerly eL1341)
Duration: 2 hours
This 2 hour course delivers valuable VCM knowledge by introducing Business Users and Content Contributors to the most commonly performed VCM tasks.
A critical piece in achieving your business efficiency goals, this online self-paced course helps ensure that your end users have role-based knowledge to support, adopt and successfully leverage your VCM implementation while achieving a greater return on your technology investment. Information is reinforced with demonstration movies and quick-reference job aids facilitate knowledge transfer and work-embedded learning.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Create friendly URLs.
- Filter search results and tasks on the Personal Homepage.
- Explain content management concepts, such as sites, channels and projects.
- Use the Personal Homepage feature to organize and initiate tasks.
- Conduct and save searches within the VCM repository
- Start a workflow and track workflow tasks Navigate the site/channel hierarchy.
- Use Quick Actions to accelerate common tasks.
- Create shortcuts to projects, sites, channels, content items and static files.
- Work with projects, content items and static files.
- Version content items and static files.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider this course:
- 1342 VCM for Advanced Users (OSP)
Business users, Content contributors