Courses & Workshops
1-3401-eL VCM for Content Contributors - Self Paced (formerly eL1341)
Duration: 2 hours
This 2 hour course delivers valuable VCM knowledge by introducing Business Users and Content Contributors to the most commonly performed VCM tasks.
A critical piece in achieving your business efficiency goals, this online self-paced course helps ensure that your end users have role-based knowledge to support, adopt and successfully leverage your VCM implementation while achieving a greater return on your technology investment. Information is reinforced with demonstration movies and quick-reference job aids facilitate knowledge transfer and work-embedded learning.
By the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Create friendly URLs.
- Filter search results and tasks on the Personal Homepage.
- Explain content management concepts, such as sites, channels and projects.
- Use the Personal Homepage feature to organize and initiate tasks.
- Conduct and save searches within the VCM repository
- Start a workflow and track workflow tasks Navigate the site/channel hierarchy.
- Use Quick Actions to accelerate common tasks.
- Create shortcuts to projects, sites, channels, content items and static files.
- Work with projects, content items and static files.
- Version content items and static files.
If you are interested in this course, you may also consider this course:
- 1342 VCM for Advanced Users (OSP)
Business users, Content contributors
A basic knowledge of using a Web browser and office applications, Knowledge of the ways your organization needs to manage intellectual capital.
|Per Student Online||USD||299.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Web-based||VCM Content||English||Web-based||299.00||Add to Cart|