dL101 Livelink ECM - Enterprise Server Knowledge Fundamentals v9.7.1
Duration: 24 Hours
The Distance Learning Knowledge Fundamentals course provides all of the core information you need to manage your organization's intellectual capital using Livelink ECM – Enterprise Server, without leaving your desk. Designed for all Livelink ECM users—including day-to-day Livelink Business Users, Knowledge Managers, Librarians, and Project Managers—the Knowledge Fundamentals Course provides a thorough understanding of core Livelink ECM – Enterprise Server functionality.
The course modules include:
- An introductory overview lecture.
- In-depth instructions and simulations.
- LiveWork to optionally complete in their own Livelink ECM environment.
- A quiz at the end of each module to test their new skills.
- A final quiz to cover the entire course contents.
- A forum to post questions that is monitored by a qualified instructor.
- Logins are valid for 3 months
Upon completion of this course, participants will know how to:
- Navigate through Livelink ECM and utilize various Livelink ECM tools.
- View, add and manage information including how to publish resources for various audiences.
- Locate information and design ways to efficiently track and retrieve information.
- Design and control access to Business User environments.
- Collaborate effectively within Livelink.
- Initiate and monitor work processes.
- Publish shared resources for various audiences.
The Distance Learning Knowledge Fundamentals Course is designed for all Livelink users including Knowledge Managers, Document Authors and Librarians, Project Managers, Content Managers, Instructors and Help Desk Personnel.
- Basic knowledge of using a Web browser and office applications.
- Knowledge of the ways your organization will manage intellectual capital.
- Internet Access is required to complete this training