2-0115 Content Server eForms Design v9.7.1
Have questions about training? Contact us
Duration: 1 day
In this course you will expand your knowledge of eForms Management and its integration with Content Server.
- Understanding how to implement a Content Server forms solution, from designing an eForm to routing a form through a workflow.
- Navigating the eForms Management Designer application.
- Developing a familiarity with the shapes in the eForms Management Designer application, and using them to design an eForm, replete with database lookups and other advanced functionality.
- Integrating an eForm into a Content Server form template and establishing database storage for the forms.
- Developing Content Server forms and routing them through a workflow process, using custom views to alter the Content Server form interface for various workflow participants.
User, Administrator, Developer, Manager.