Open Text - eDOCS RM Certification
Duration: 1.5 hours
The exam for Open Text - eDOCS RM validates that the successful candidate has achieved a professional level of expertise, and demonstrates technical competency in the following areas:
- Using eDOCS RM-specific features including filing information and declaring records.
- Creating File Plan components including Terms, Files/File Parts.
- Creating Lifecycle components including RM Events and Actions.
- Processing Lifecycles for retention and disposition.
- Implementing RM File Plan and functional security for groups and users.
- Import and Export capabilities.
- Configuring and running reports.
To achieve the Open Text eDOCS - RM certification, candidates are strongly recommended to attend the following Learning Services courses at one of our corporate training centers:
- 3042 Implementing Records Management using RM (v6.x) or 342 Implementing Records Management using RM (v5.x).
In addition, it is recommended that candidates have attained a level of hands-on, real-world experience with the product.
Certification Exam Format
The Open Text - eDOCS RM Certification Exam consists of 60 questions. The test time limit is 1.5 hours. A passing score is 80% or better, which equates to 48 out of 60 correct answers. The test includes question formats such as multiple choice, choose all that apply and true or false.
The breakdown of the questions is as follows:
- End User Level - 15 questions (Covered in Course 3042 or 342).
- Administrator / Installation Modules - 45 questions (Covered in Courses 3042 or 342).
The exam is open book. Candidates may bring any notes, classroom books and laptops. The only material not allowed is a copy of the test or its questions/answers in any format. Exam participants are also restricted from discussing the exam with any outside parties or other exam participants during the specified testing period.