Courses & Workshops
2-0113 Workflow Design v10.5 SP1
Duration: 3 days
The Workflow Design course provides users with a complete understanding of Content Server's Workflow Design tool. Through a series of lectures and exercises, students will create, initiate and manage many different types of Workflows.
- Design automated business processes
- Setting up a Workflow Map and a Work package
- Managing Workflow instances
- Understand how to configure the Content Server Item Handler step so that it executes properly
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Create Workflow Maps
- Manage Workflow instances
- Understand the fundamentals of automating a business process
- Create advanced routing Workflows
- Use advanced user assignment options
- Use loopbacks and sub-Workflows
- Use the Process step
- Use the Item Handler step to automatically impact Content Server items by:
- creating new folder structures
- adding new versions to documents
- moving and copying items
- exchanging information between Workflow attributes and Category attributes
User and Administrator
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.