Courses & Workshops
2-0122 Records Management and Physical Objects (formerly 229)
Duration: 2 days
The Records Management and Physical Objects course provides the core information you need to manage your organization’s physical and electronic records. It is designed for Records Managers who need a thorough understanding of the features and capabilities of the OpenText Records Management and Physical Objects modules.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Control records throughout their lifecycle stages including: creation, distribution, use, retention, storage, retrieval, protection, preservation, and final disposition.
- Define the Records Management module system configuration options.
- Configure Physical Item Types and create storage facilities.
- Use Transfers to track shipping of records to and from storage facilities.
- Search for and request physical records.
- Process requests for physical items.
- Configure the system options for physical objects.
Records Managers, System Administrators
- 101 Knowledge Fundamentals course (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of the ways your organization manages or will manage electronic and physical records.
- A base knowledge of Records Management discipline, in particular understanding File Classification structures and Retention schedules.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||4,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.