Courses & Workshops
2-0118 WebReports Design II v10.5 SP1
Duration: 1 day
This workshop will pick up from where the WebReports Design I course leaves off to cover a wide variety of more advanced topics.
WebReports Advanced provides the in-depth technical knowledge you need to implement and deploy advanced solutions to your organization's reporting and custom application requirements.
- Accessing Content Server Data
- WebReport Variables, Action Sub-Tags, and Variable Action Sub-Tags
- NodeAction and UserAction Sub-Tags
- Initiating Workflows with WebReports
- Data Source Parameters
- WebReport Triggers, Power View and Administration
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Create WebReports that trigger Workflows
- Implement mini data base applications within Content Server
- Leverage powerful SQL templates and more
Power Users, Report Developers and System Administrators
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.