2-0118 WebReports Design II v10.5 SP1
Duration: 1 day
This workshop will pick up from where the WebReports Design I course leaves off to cover a wide variety of more advanced topics.
WebReports Advanced provides the in-depth technical knowledge you need to implement and deploy advanced solutions to your organization's reporting and custom application requirements.
- Accessing Content Server Data
- WebReport Variables, Action Sub-Tags, and Variable Action Sub-Tags
- NodeAction and UserAction Sub-Tags
- Initiating Workflows with WebReports
- Data Source Parameters
- WebReport Triggers, Power View and Administration
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Create WebReports that trigger Workflows
- Implement mini data base applications within Content Server
- Leverage powerful SQL templates and more
Power Users, Report Developers and System Administrators