Courses & Workshops
4-0142 LAPI Fundamentals (formerly 302)
Duration: 1 day
This on-site Content Server Introduction to LAPI course provides an introduction to the Application Programming Interface.
The Introduction to LAPI course is a must for developers who want to use programming languages like C++, .NET, and Java to communicate with Content Server for the purpose of batch operations and/or integration of Content Server with other software products.
- Learn about the preliminary steps to programming through the LAPI.
- Setting up the programming environment. Preliminaries for all programming languages.
- Understanding and using Value objects.
- And learn how to approach your own customizations through the following examples: Programmatically create user accounts from a C/C++, .NET, or Java program. Programmatically add documents to Content Server from C/C++, .NET, or Java program.
- Programming knowledge and experience in C/C++, .NET, or Java.
- Application development knowledge and experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Content Server interface and functionality.
Content Server Developers
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||895.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.