Courses & Workshops
2-0114 Designing and Implementing Forms
Duration: 1 day
The Content Server Designing and Implementing Forms course teaches users how to create and use HTML forms with the Content Server Forms module.
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Create and edit Web forms using a variety of attribute types.
- Design HTML "skins" to provide a customized look and feel to the forms.
- Configure Web forms to provide easy data entry and retrieval, stored either in separate database tables or as Content Server items.
- Replace workflow tasks with Web forms, to provide end users with familiar look and feel.
- Include Web forms in a workflow package, and route based on values in a form field.
- Configure Web forms to initiate a workflow.
- Write LiveReports to query data submitted using Web forms.
Data Administrators, Workflow and Forms Designers and Business Users who would like to implement Web-based forms.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.