Courses & Workshops
1-0101 OpenText Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals
Duration: 3 days
Knowledge Fundamentals is a 3-day course that provides the core information you need to manage your organization's intellectual capital using Content Server. Designed for all Content Server users, the Knowledge Fundamentals Course provides a thorough understanding of core Content Server functionality.
- Navigating through Content Server and use the various Content Server tools
- Sharing your knowledge
- Managing documents
- Collaboration tools for business users
- Personalizing your user environment
- Finding information fast
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Share information with colleagues
- Locate information
- Work with Compound Documents
- Control Access to information
- Set up Projects for team environments
- Initiate and manage work processes
- Personalize your user environment
- Collaborate with others to solve business problems and drive business process
The Knowledge Fundamentals course is designed for all Content Server users.
- Familiarity with Windows, a Windows-based word processing package, and a Web browser
- Basic knowledge of office applications
- Knowledge of the ways your organization needs to manage intellectual capital will be beneficial
- An Introduction to Content Server
- Get Your Bearings
- Sharing Your Knoweldge
- Managing Documents
- Access Content Easily
- Personalizing Your User Environment
- Finding Information Fast
- Making Information Easier to Find with Metadata
- Working with Compound Documents
- Setting Up Your Team Environment
- Collaboration Tools
- Initiating and Managing Work Processes
- Building Your Content Server Community
- Access Control Basics
- Changing Permission with Confidence
- Design Your Community Environment
- Next Steps: Decisions and Directions
- Using Enterprise Connect
- Using OpenText Tempo Box
- Using OpenText ECM Everywhere
- Content Server System Design Specification Template
Format Currency Price Per Student at Open Text Site € - Benelux 2,100.00 Per Student at Open Text Site € - France 2,100.00 Per Student at Open Text Site € - Germany 2,100.00 Per Student at Open Text Site € - Italy 2,100.00 Per Student at Open Text Site € - Nordic 2,100.00 Per Student at Open Text Site AUD 2,400.00 Per Student at Open Text Site CHF 3,450.00 Per Student at Open Text Site GBP 1,650.00 Per Course at Customer Site GBP 6,600.00 Per Student at Open Text Site SEK 17,700.00 Per Student at Open Text Site SGD 2,400.00 Per Course at Customer Site USD 13,500.00 Per Student at Open Text Site USD 2,685.00
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
Date Course Type Course Name Language Location Price Add Nov 06, 2017 On-site 1-0101 English Ottawa, ON - OpenText 2,685.00 Add to Cart Nov 21, 2017 On-site 1-0101 English Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific 2,400.00 Add to Cart