Courses & Workshops
3-0700 Archive Server Administration
Duration: 5 days
The course enables you to administer an OpenText Archive Server (formerly Livelink ECM - Archive Server) efficiently and reliably. This includes learning to:
- Configure the Archive Server according to the needs of your enterprise,
- Operate the server reliably
- Detect and solve common problems yourself.
- Optical archiving: definition, requirements, media types.
Document processing by the Archive Server
- Stages of document processing
- Document structure on storage media
Archive Server basis configuration
- Logical archives,media pools
- Disk buffers
Archive Server architecture
- Functional components
- Navigating through the server
- Server startup and shutdown
- Monitoring for problems
- Operating optical media, Media migration
- Job scheduling, Backup concepts
- Various configuration tasks
- Communication interfaces and protocols
- Configuring HTTP security
- Audit Trails
- Working with log files, Tracing documents
- Problem investigation and prevention
Administrators of the OpenText Archive Server.
General IT background and experience in server administration is recommendable.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||29,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.