Courses & Workshops
3-1815 Vista Plus Pro Application Administrator (formerly 815)
Duration: 2 days
This course will build skills and knowledge required to:
- Manage folders and report
- Manage users and groups
- Maintain security and access permissions
- Create and assign migration rules
- Create Smart Alarms
- Develop and process batch files
- Build indexes and hyperlinks
- Define capture rules for reports
- Create bundles
- Track and report database events and actions
For any Vista Plus Administrator that will assist in maintaining the day-to-day operations of Vista Plus.
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Excel.
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||9,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.