OpenText Professional Services
Enabling customers’ success in their digital journey
Many companies are digitally transforming their business with OpenText™ EIM solutions and services. OpenText Professional Services works with customers to enable success in their digital journeys. Providing comprehensive EIM expert services for all phases of the transformation, from planning to implementation, operation, continuous improvement and education, whether on-premises (off cloud), in the cloud or a hybrid scenario, Professional Services can help.
When customers work with the Professional Services team, they gain the collective expertise of OpenText consultants, who have an average of more than 10 years of experience. These consultants work directly with the Engineering, Product Management and Customer Support teams to provide the highest possible level of service.
Professional Services at a glance
Committed to customer success
Leverage Professional Services experts to guide and execute EIM digital transformation projects of all types.
Securely manage, monitor and optimize enterprise information solutions in the OpenText Cloud, public clouds, on-premises (off cloud) and hybrid environments.
Ensure system success and user adoption through self-paced/on demand, instructor-led learning, certifications and custom education services.
Contact us to talk with a Professional Services expert regarding your service needs
Speed up deployment and maximize the value of OpenText solutions
- Documentum Upgrade Assessment Service
- Upgrade to the latest OpenText software
- Threat Hunting Service overview
- Adoption Strategy Development FasTrak
- Adoption Health Check FasTrak service overview
- Automation in OpenText Media Management
- Leveraging cloud technologies for OpenText Enterprise Content Services (ECS) software
- An approach towards application containerization