EIM - Certification
OpenText EIM Certification Program
Certification has been established in business as a tool to demonstrate expertise and reward the knowledge of employees. Our certification program builds on two parts: a theoretical certification tests and a practical part which consists of project tasks.
OpenText Certification - Bootcamps
Bootcamps are a combination of training, practical experience and networking. They comprise for example e-learning, training in classrooms with a teacher, presentations by experts in the field, discussion of case studies, role-playing games with a client, development and presentation of a feasibility study and auditing
- 5-0163 OpenText Developer Certification Bootcamp
- 5-0162 OpenText Administrator Certification Bootcamp
- 5-0161 OpenText Business Consultant Certification Bootcamp
- Re-Certification Content Server
- 415 OpenText TCP Business Developer Certification Program
- 435 OpenText TCP Business Administrator Certification Program
- 425 OpenText TCP Business Consultant Certification Program
- 3-2014 SAP® Archiving Bootcamp Training Program
- 3-2010 OpenText SAP® Document Archive Customizing (ArchiveLink)
- 3-0701 OpenText Archivserver Installation
- 5-0707 Re-Certification Archive Installation
- 3-2105 Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) for SAP Solutions Consultant Bootcamp
- 3-2106 Vendor Invoice Management DeltaWorkshop NEW!!!
- 3-2201 OpenText Invoice Capture Center (ICC) Consultant Bootcamp
In order to obtain the certification participants has to pass a certification test and a project task.
- All EIM certification programs are taken care of OpenText approved instructors or faciliators
- To obtain the certification the candidate has to achive 70 percent of all possible points (including a certifcation test and a project task)
- If the participant did not pass the test he is allowed to repeat it (cost: 500 USD). After a secound failure the participant has to take part in another certification program including the project task (cost: standard certification program fees)
- All tests that are repeated has to be conducted at a regional OpenText location or has to be taken care of an OpenText approved instructor
- If the participant has passed the test it can´t be repeated in order to improve the results
- Disclosure of exam content and other offenses during or after the program is strictly prohibited
Contact OpenText Learning Services
Email Training Services DACH
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up now.