Content Services Integration OpenText Extended ECM Platform
Integrate enterprise content services with lead applications to bridge content silos and deliver content in context for more effective business processes
What’s new in Extended ECM
Simplify deployment with containerization
Integrate with Intelligent Capture/Core Capture
Manage Microsoft Office 365 Teams lifecycle
Get Intelligent document generation in processes
Extended ECM Platform features
Customer success stories
ECM integration benefits
Improved process efficiency
Accelerates cycle time by automating manual tasks, simplifying access and improving content collaboration. Gain efficiency from both the lead application and the enterprise content management tools.
Offers users a 360-degree view of both structured and unstructured business content from a single interface, providing content in context without the need to switch between different applications.
Streamlined innovation and time-to-revenue
Transforms business models and digitizes value chains with an integrated approach to ECM that extends content services into the organization’s foundational technology environment.
Delivers deeper insight into product, customer, supplier or asset performance through integrated data and content analytics for improved decision-making.
Mitigate compliance risk
Automatically applies metadata and classifications transparently in the background, without end-user intervention.
One version of the truth
Offers a centralized repository for all business content regardless of the origin or source ensures that all stakeholders are working with the most current and relevant content.
Drives operational efficiencies for content related processes and information flows by kicking off event actions automatically and removing human intervention for low value manual tasks.
Enables users to remain connected and productive, wherever they are. OpenText™ Content Server Mobile connects content and processes, allowing iOS and Android device users to view and interact with information on the go.
Extended ECM solutions
Read the ECM integration guide
Infographics & e-books
- Use Case: A Day in the Life of a Customer
- Use Case: A Day in the Life of an HR Professional
- Use Case: A Day in the Life of a Procurement Professional
- Integration Guide: 4 ways Content Services drives a more Intelligent and Connected Enterprise
- Empowering intelligent and connected business processes
- Extended ECM for Salesforce, an overview
- Concept of Business Workspaces, a single source of truth
- SnoPUD connects content to business processes to realize operational excellence
- Extended ECM accelerates the sales process across Office 365, Salesforce, and SAP
- Demo: Extended ECM embeds content in Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, and SAP
- Demo: Extended ECM features
- Demo: Managing video content in Extended ECM