OpenText Integration Center
A native integration platform to extract, enhance, transform, integrate and migrate data and content across the enterprise
OpenText Integration Center helps organizations fuse traditional data management and enterprise content management approaches into a single comprehensive information management strategy, which allows organizations to realize the true value of their people, processes, and information. Through supporting a complete view of the relevant information across the enterprise, the Integration Center helps organizations ensure that all critical business decisions are based on current and complete information, regardless of its location or format, for the purposes of business intelligence, governance, and process optimization.
Serving as the hub of the information system, the OpenText Integration Center is a data and content integration platform that gives organizations the ability to quickly adapt to new and changing business processes with powerful and flexible capabilities that transforms information from where it is to where it needs to be.
- Accelerate time to market
- Enable agile business models with the capacity to quickly adapt to changing business processes
- Streamline business operations and productivity
- Improve information consistency
- Enable a “single version of truth” presented in business context
- Facilitate information transparency for all participants in business processes
- Manage information flows across global operations
The key features of OpenText Integration Center include:
- Provides access to virtually any business system, such as ERP, CRM, SCM, ECM, and custom applications with a complete range of database and repository connectors, including connectors to OpenText repositories, file shares, multi-dimensional databases, and so on.
- Uses simple to complex business logic to extract both structured and unstructured objects from business systems so that you can understand, manipulate, and transport them.
- Supports the widest range of transformation complexity, replacing most custom language-based development.
- Provides Track Changes, Impact Analysis, and Auto Documentation features to enable implementation and management of integration projects with minimal overhead.
- Initiates processes based on pre-determined schedules or events.
- Provides process monitoring as well as full history and audit-trail reporting.
Featured ECM Downloads
Download more information on OpenText Integration Center: